Low-cost airline FlyArystan plans to launch five new flights in March 2021. Direct flights from Aktau, Atyrau and Shymkent will be available.
According to representatives of the airline, FlyArystan in March increases its air fleet to eight Airbus A320 airliners. This will expand the route network and add five new destinations:
– Aktau – Kyzylorda-Aktau from 7 999 tenge (from March 17 on Wednesdays and Sundays)
– Atyrau-Turkestan-Atyrau from 8999 tenge (from March 28 on Fridays and Sundays)
– Shymkent – Uralsk – Shymkent 10 999 tenge (from may 1 on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays)
– Shymkent – Aktobe – Shymkent from 8999 tenge (from may 1 on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays)
– Shymkent, Semey, Shymkent from 7999 tenge (from 2 may on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Sundays)
“Now not only the residents of the two capitals will be able to fly directly to historical Turkestan,but also to Atyrau. From now on, it will take less than 2 hours to get to Uralsk or Semey directly from Shymkent. Kyzylorda residents will not have to travel to the sea by car or train, as FlyArystan will fly twice a week on comfortable Airbus A320”, – said the commercial director of the airline Zhanar Zhailauova.
The cost of tickets for the new routes starts from 7 999 tenge for a one-way flight, which includes one hand luggage weighing no more than 5 kilograms (size 56*23*36 centimeters) and a random place on board. You can book tickets in the mobile app and on the website flyarystan.com.
Earlier, the low-cost airline restored nine routes that were suspended due to COVID-restrictions. Thus, today passengers are offered flights to 34 destinations.
Information taken from the site Tengritravel.kz